For booking and inquiries
Call us at ＋816‐7509－4078 or mail us at email@example.com
Check-in and Check-out
|Check-in||16:00 – 20:00|
※ In the case of check-in after 20:00 please be sure to let us know in advance or your reservation will be cancelled.
Upon cancellation of a reservation, the Customer will be charged a certain percentage of the total price of accommodation (cancellation charge) as listed below.
- If the reservation is canceled the day before the intended check-in day: 50%
- If the reservation is canceled on the intended check-in day: 100%
- If no notice is received of cancellation: 100%
Rules and regulations
To make your stay in the Hostel Taichi House as pleasant as possible. Please follow our house rules.
- Guests are required to present their passport upon arrival. The photo page will be scanned and filed for record purposes.
- Guests are provided with 1 door key and 1 main entrance key which should be returned to the front desk upon checkout.
- All guests will be asked a ¥3,000 deposit money upon arrival. This will be used to cover expenses in case of damages to property or loss of gate and room keys. If there is none, the money will be fully refunded upon checkout.
- Quiet hours are required between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. Lights will be turned off by 10:00 pm. Only kitchen lights may be turned on if necessary. Please refrain from making unnecessary noise during this time.
- Should you come back late, please try to be as quiet as you can as other guests may have already been asleep?
- Hostel Taichi House is not responsible for any bodily harm, theft, loss or damage to any personal effects.
- Please respect other guests and treat them the way you would like to be treated.
- Laundry time is between 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Bath time: 7:00 am – 10:30 am 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Smoking, Alcohol & Illegal Drugs:
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the building. You are allowed to smoke in designated smoking areas outside the building.
- Alcoholic beverages (wine, beer, etc.) are not allowed inside the rooms. You may drink them in the dining room.
- Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited. If found they will be disposed of and the proper authority will be notified.
- The kitchen/dining place is open to all guests. Please wash the dishes, wipe the dining table and working surface after using. Please check the inside of the microwave oven and wipe off any food spills.
- Food can be stored in the refrigerator. Please label the food by writing your name, room number, and date of departure. All unmarked food with expired shelf life will be thrown away.
- Eating inside the room is prohibited. Please eat in the dining room.
- Please put garbage inside the respective bins marked Paper (紙), Plastic (プラスチック), and Raw Garbage (leftovers) (生ごみ).
- Bottles, Can, Pet bottles must be put in a plastic bag and placed near the garbage bins.
- Check-out time: 10:00 am
- Please leave the room as clean and tidy as you found it on arrival. This will be inspected by the hostel staff.
- Please don’t forget to return the key to the front desk.
Should you have any further questions regarding your stay, please do not hesitate to ask any hostel staff.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hostel!